Hiring a Hot Food Cook
Business Name: Sue Ah Enterprise Ltd. dba Hime Japanese Restaurant)
Business Address: 315 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5T 1W5
Wage: $15~$16 per hour (depends on skills and experience)
Work Hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Working Duration: Full-time, Part-time Permanent
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation
- Prepare and cook complete Japanese Hot Food from the menu.
- Make udon, teriyaki, tempura, and donburi, etc.
- Help to create new menus.
- Clean kitchen and work area.
- Train kitchen helpers with advanced cooking skills.
- Language: Basic English
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of cook experience
How to apply:
Please send your resume
By Mail: Sue Ah Enterprises Ltd. dba Hime Japanese Restaurant (Work Location)
315 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC. V5T 1W5
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|