Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours a week.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training new employees.
- Evaluate coach, mentor, discipline office staff and manage staff performance.
- Design and implement filing systems, ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Design and implement office policies and procedures and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory, ensure to resolve issues efficiently.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Experience in the occupation and/or related Post-Secondary Training.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Office software package.
- Communication Skills
- Judgement and problem solving skills
- Decision Making
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy