Immigration Administrative Assistant
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. Immigration Knowledge is an asset.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Answer and relay telephone calls and take appropriate messages.
• Welcome visitors and answer their questions.
• Schedule appointments with clients.
• Prepare a variety of high quality written letters and other documents.
• Photocopy, fax, file and other general admin and clerical duties as required.
• Assisting Immigration Case Manager with preparing immigration documents.
• Following up for clients documents and tracking application status.
• Respond to email and phone inquiries.
• Knowledge of current immigration procedures, precedents, and government rules and regulations will be an asset.
• Maintain and update client’s database, organize and maintain client files and records.
• Invoice and documentation of client’s payments.
• Other administrative duties as required.
Education and Experience:
• Completion of High School
• Post-Secondary Training and/or 6 months to 1 year work experience in Administrative position
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
• Handling the confidential documents related to immigration processes.
• Communication skills- written and verbal
• Planning and organizing
• Problem assessment and problem solving
• Information gathering and information monitoring
• Attention to detail and accuracy