We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in Vancouver, BC. Now we are hiring the experienced food service supervisor.
Employer: Tokyo John Enterprises Ltd. (o/a Tokyo John Sushi)
Position: Food Service Supervisor
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Maintain record of stock, sales and wastage.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standard.
- Superior time management and multitasking skills.
- Respond to customer issues.
- Have advanced knowledge of the food service industry.
- Interact positively with public and present a pleasant customer friendly.
- Completion of secondary school
- 2+ years of experience in food preparation or service is required.
- Direct experience may be considered as a asset.
- Fluent oral and written English skills are required.
Wage: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Working Condition: 35 ~ 40 hours a week.
10 days or 4% from gross income for paid vacation per year.
Working (Business) Location: 3365 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC. V5Z 2W6
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone call in business hours and we will call selected applicant. Thank you for co-operation.
© 2002 - 2017, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|