Employer: 0991206 BC Ltd. (o/a Wicked Coffee)
Position: Food Service Supervisor
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation.
- Maintain record of stock, sales and wastage.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standard.
- Have advanced knowledge of the Food Service industry.
- Respond to customer issues.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Interact positively with public and present a pleasant customer friendly.
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: 2+ years of experience in food preparation or service is required.
Language: Fluent oral and written English skills are required.
Wage: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour and 4 % of vacation pay.
Working Condition: 35~40 hours a week.
Working Location: 1399 W. 7th Avenue. Vancouver, BC. V6H 1B8
If you’re interested, please send your resume at” email@example.com”
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
© 2002 - 2017, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|