Nationwide TelecomInc. is an international telecommunications company currently in the global wholesale telecommunications market.
We are currently in process of developing a private communication APP that will feature a commercial grade product for enhanced messaging services , video conferencing and voice call over Internet/Intranet.
Our business plan milestone is to establish our presence in the end user market versus the current wholesale clients which is limited to a few large companies. This will increase revenue based on the retail market's higher margins as well as a more secured and stable revenue.
We are seeking to hire a Manager - Telecommunications Services who will be a central figure in our effective and efficient operations and delivery of services.
We are seeking for an all-around business and technology Manager.
We seek for a leader who has demonstrated business development and management skills and experience gained from a a Telecommunications Company, OR a technology-savvy individual who has extensive technical and Telecommunications background in a high-level management or business development capacity.
Specifically, the Manager - Telecommunications Services will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Plan, direct, control, organize and monitor the company’s telecommunications services. The Manager will be overseeing primarily the services related to the delivery of commercial grade telecommunications products for enhanced messaging services, video conferencing and voice call over internet/intranet.
- Consult with the Board of Directors and Senior Managers to establish policies concerned with the development, operations and maintenance of telecommunications services.
- Analyze and evaluate standard operating systems and how these impact current services being offered and submit recommendations on how these may be improved.
- Allocate resources to improve telecommunications services. Establish, implement and report on appropriate milestones and metrics in support of the company’s overall business strategies and plans.
- Direct and control telecommunications traffic volume and flow in coordination with and/or through technical staff.
- Represent Nationwide Telecoms in negotiations and official functions. Participate in products/services presentations or orientations.
- Direct and monitor functions and roles of different departments to collectively promote services.
- Analyze and evaluate telecommunications installations, operation and maintenance services and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with regulations.
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
- Provide periodic reports and strategic feedback to Senior Management and Board of Directors.
To effectively perform these duties, we are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Finance; or Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics Communications Technology or related technical course - combined with the qualifications below
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of progressive experience in the Telecommunications Industry or related industry in a senior capacity related to operations and services management, marketing or business development.
- Strong understanding of terminologies related to telecommunications products and services particularly enhanced messaging services, video conferencing and voice call over internet/intranet.
- Strong management skills, communication skills and organization development skills.
- 5 - 7 years of demonstrated skills, experience and success in services management, marketing, business analysis and/or business development related to telecommunications industry, or have extensive exposure to telecommunications or related industry.
Job Location: #213 - 145 East 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7L 2P7
Salary: $ 83,200,000 to $93,600 annually plus bonuses according to standard company policies ($40.00 per hour to $45.00 per hour based on experience and skills)
Terms : Permanent and full time, based on 40 hours per week
Benefits: 15 days paid leave and medical benefits
Applicants are encouraged to submit resume and contact details through email email@example.com, or in person or by mail to: Attention : Human Resources Department, #213 - 145 East 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7L 2P7.
Note: Nationwide Telecoms Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from visible minorities, newly landed immigrants, women, people with disability and other minority groups.