Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
20530 Fraser High way
Langley, British Columbia
V3A 4G2 Canada
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
Employment requirements :
- Completion of relevant diploma or degree.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience.
How to Apply: