Job Title : Long Haul truck Driver
Company Name : PINDI TRANSPORT LTD.
Job Location : Surrey British Columbia
How To Apply: By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 11780 84A AVE DELTA BC V4C2T1
Long Haul Truck Driver
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety and security of cargo
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, and brakes
- Communicate with central dispatcher
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
- May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy, as needed
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
- 1-2 years experience as a truck driver is an asset.
- Should have Class 1 driving license or should be able to acquire one.
- Basic knowledge of English. Completion of secondary school is required.
- Be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Clean driving abstract. On the job training will be provided.
- Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular applicable after 60 hours of work per week. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Location of work: Various locations across Canada/US with business based at afore mentioned address.
Pindi Transport Ltd
Number of positions:
Occupation / Industry :
Logistics / Transportation
Years of experience:
1 - 2 years
Salary / Range:
Start Date of Employment (Approx.):
As soon as possible
Number of hours per week:
Deadline to Apply:
May 31 2018
HOW TO APPLY
By mail: 11780 84A AVE DELTA BC V4C2T1