Top Notch Development Ltd. located at 12729-70 Ave Surrey, British Columbia V3W 0V4, is looking for permanent & full-time drywall installers.
Requirements: Completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of 3-4 apprenticeship program in drywalling
three years of work experience is required.
• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume
Although this job is full-time, part-time applicants are welcome to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Aboriginal, youth & New immigrants are welcome to apply.