A Class Electric Ltd. located at 12729-70 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 0V4 is looking for permanent full-time Electrician.
Salary $23/ hour.
Positions available: 2
• work on wiring layouts and installations according to the drawings specifications
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures, switches, relays, circuit breakers, communication system
• work on wiring and circuits with the help of power and hand tools
• Troubleshoot and find faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
• Ensure satisfaction using test equipment
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Provide quote to clients for the cost and time
Completion of secondary school and 2-3 years of related experience is required. completion of Diploma/ certification/ apprenticeship in a related field is an asset.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.Although this job is full-time, part-time applicants are welcome to apply.Aboriginal, youth & New comers can also apply.
© 2002 - 2017, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|