The Village Cheese Company located at Armstrong, BC is looking for a new Cheese Maker to join our team as soon as possible.
- Pasteurizing and standardizing milk according to the cheese recipe using HTST.
- Measuring accurately starters and coagulant as well as other ingredients that might be required in the cheese recipe.
- Following cheese recipe in regards to cooking temperature, timing, acidity, and so forth in order to yield a consistent product.
- Putting cheese into moulds and cheese press.
- Cleaning cheese vats, equipment, and CIP on HTST.
- Keeping updated records of manufactured products and pasteurization chart.
- Work as a team under minimal supervision.
- Working in a hot environment, involving heavy lifting > 20 kg.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to the following:
© 2002 - 2017, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|