Baogette Bistro, located at 1184 Denman Street, Unit 104, Vancouver, BC, V6G 2M9
is looking to fill in the position of Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) to work along with our Restaurant Manager.
Job duties for this position include:
• Scheduling shifts for employees and supervising staff in kitchen;
• Maintain inventory of food bar, monitor consumption of stock and order supplies;
• Recruitment and training of staff members;
• Assisting Restaurant Manager in monitoring quality of food served and regulating excessive consumption by ensuring efficiency in food preparation;
• Inspect kitchen area, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
We want to emphasize we are looking for applicants who can assist and supervise all areas of the restaurant such as the ability to address customer complaints, organize shift schedules and supervising the shift rotations to ensure the restaurant is always running optimally.
It would be an asset to speak Cantonese or Mandarin however it is not a requirement to apply for this position.
This is a full time permanent position that Baogette Bistro is seeking to fill.
Compensation for this position is CAN $14.00 per hour. 40 hours per week. No Benefits.
Location of work is only at our only location in the address above.
Applicants who believe they meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume by Email: email@example.com or by mail to our restaurant address above.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in food services industry is required;
- Formal training and education in the food industry is preferable;
- Good communication skills, positive attitude to work and people management skills;
- Ideal applicant must be available to work on any scheduled, rotational or call in shifts which includes weekends, nights and mornings;
- Able to work under pressure and time constraint in fast paced environment;
- Candidate must have completed food safety course
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|