Chinook Country Inn in Sundre, AB seeks for an experienced Motel Managing Supervisor.
Job Position: Motel Managing Supervisor
Number of Openings: 1
Language of Work: English
- Supervise staff and prepare work schedule
- Hire and train staff
- Organize reports on stock of supplies and work of the motel
- Utilize computer programs for record keeping
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and work-related issues
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience in hospitality is required.
Term: Full-Time (35-40 hours per week), Permanent
Wage: $19.00 per hour
Benefit: 4% of salary as vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation
Location: 120 2nd Street SW, Sundre, AB, T0M 1X0
Please send your resume by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|