Job Title : Nursery Worker
Company Name : Sunshine Nursery Ltd.
Job Location : Richmond, BC
How To Apply: Email at email@example.com
SUNSHINE NURSERY LTD.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 6
Richmond, British Columbia
V6V 1B3 Canada
Job duties (not limited to):
- Preparing soil and planting bulbs, seeds and cuttings; grafting and budding plants (annual, perennial, trees and shrubs).
- Planting/transplanting seedlings and rooted cuttings to larger sized containers.
- Spraying trees, shrubs, flowers and plants with pesticides to prevent disease and pests.
- Positioning and regulating greenhouse and outdoor irrigation systems to water plants and maintain clean working areas in the nursery.
- Digging, cutting and transplanting trees, shrubs, flowers and plants and preparing them for sale.
- Providing information to customers on gardening and the care of trees, shrubs, flowers, plants and lawns.
- May operate tractors and other machinery and equipment to fertilize, cultivate, harvest and spray plants in the nursery.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering materials for the nursery as required.
- Related nursery experience would be an asset.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Physical strength to lift and stand for long periods of time.
Apply: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org