Little Castle Childcare Centre (LCCC) is a non-profit corporation offering a licensed, high quality program. Our qualified early childhood educators (ece’s) develop and deliver enriched programs that are effectively designed to support and assist each child’s physical, emotional, social and intellectual development.
Qualifications & Expectations:
-Ensure a safe, positive environment
- Plan and execute daily educational activities
- Be a positive team member and role model
-Able to manage behavior and environment
-Previous experience working with children
-Willing to obtain a criminal record check and first aid/cpr certificate
- Early Childhood Educator level 3 diploma
- Valid ECE Diploma (level 3)
- criminal record check required.
- Valid First Aid certificate and CPR certificate required
- Food Safe certificate
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|