U-Spa is looking for a full-time Shiatsu Therapist / Reflexologist.
- Perform high quality massage treatments on client's body using traditional Shiatsu massage techniques for relaxation, and in order to assess and treat a variety of conditions
- Examine client’s feet and hands for possible ‘blockages’ and problem areas
- Apply pressure with the thumb and fingers to the client’s feet and hands to promote relaxation and better health and well-being
Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of courses or training programs and/or completion of supervised practical training as Shiatsu Therapist and/or Reflexologist
- Working Knowledge of Shiatsu method is mandatory
- Several years of practical experience as a Shiatsu Therapist and Reflexologist, or related field is a strong asset
- Communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skill
- Work well as part of an integrated team
5300 No.3 Road, Unit 428
Richmond, BC V6X 2X9
Compensation: $18/hour, 30 – 40 hours/week
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|