Job Title : Concrete Forms Carpenter
Company Name : Brenta Construction Inc.
How To Apply: email at Brenta@brenta.ca
Brenta Construction Inc., located at 2810 Norland Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5B3A6, is looking for ten (10) full-time CONCRETE FORMS CARPENTER (NOC 7271).
Terms of Employment: Full-time (40 hours per week), permanent
Wage: $26 per hour, plus 4% vacation pay
Benefits: Extended medical, dental, vision, etc.
Location of Work: The successful applicants will work at job sites throughout the lower mainland, but will be based at 2810 Norland Avenue, Burnaby, V5B 3A6
- Constructing, installing and repairing formwork structures and fixtures to complete the foundation of a new construction project, such as concrete footings, columns, walls, downturn beams, up-stand walls, slabs on grade, suspended slabs and stairs
- Stripping of all cast-in-place concrete and placing of vertical and horizontal concrete
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate material requirements
- Preparing lay-outs in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measuring, cutting, shaping, assembling and joining materials
- Fitting and installing trim items, such as doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum 5 years of experience in concrete forms carpentry, especially with the use of the PERI FORMWORK SYSTEM, namely: the Skydeck System, Multiprop Shores, Trio Panel System and the Maximo System
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member
- Organizational skills to organize assigned tasks and envision all steps in assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
Send your resume by email to email@example.com and indicate "CONCRETE FORMS CARPENTER" on the subject line. No telephone calls, faxes or walk-ins, please!