In home caregiver - nanny required to take care of three children:1, 2 and 4 years old .
An easy going, responsible and dependable person is required.
Employer's name: Malgorzata S..
Location: Vancouver, BC. Nearest intersection: East 30th Ave and St George St..
• Supervise and care for the children in employers’ residence;
• Bathe, dress and feed the children. Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer;
• Instruct the children in personal hygiene and social development, as instructed by employer;
• Organize and participate in activities to provide amusement and exercise, as instructed by employer;
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for the children and perform other housekeeping duties;
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Experience and Qualifications :
• Completion of the equivalent of the Canadian secondary school education (post-secondary education is an asset)
• At least 6 months of Caregiver training or at least one year of full time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation in the past three years.
• First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate (or willing to take course upon employment)
• Able to speak, write and read English.
• Eligible to receive work permit for Canada
Anticipated Start Date: September, 2017
Terms of Employment:
• The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
• Health Care benefits, 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minute paid meal break.
• Relocation cost paid by the employer
Wage: $11.00 hourly.
Position open and available to Aboriginal people, mature workers, youth and and new immigrants in Canada.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com