In Home Nanny - Grover Family
LOCATION: St. Andrews Court, Brantford Ont N3T-5L7
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1-year childcare experience
SHIFT: 7:am - 11:am and 3:pm - 8:pm ( 8 hours per day)
SALARY: $11.54 - $13.00 per hour, depending on experience. Overtime pay at 1.5 times employee's
- Supervise and care for children.
- Get children ready for school. Prepare breakfast and lunch for children
- Take children to school. Get children from school and take them to after school activities
- Supervise or help with homework. Follow schedule of children activities
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals. Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is NOT a condition of employment.
This job is open to applicants of Aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
Please forward resume to the attention of: (Mukesh Grover)
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|