Education : College/Technical school
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Salary : $20.00 per hour
• Plan, direct and evaluate the retail operations of the
establishment engaged in retail sales in all its
• Manage staff and assign duties.
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer
demand, potential sales volumes and effect of
competitors' operations on sales.
• Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement
price and credit policies in all the departments
of the establishment.
• Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies.
• Plan budgets and authorize expenditures.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring
• Create schedules, order supplies and write reports.
Language : English with good communications and writing skills
Experience : 2 years or more
Effective inter personal skills : Flexibility, Team Player ,
Start date of employment : As soon as possible
(Email address: email@example.com)