Nanny for 1 child - Kanwal Family
LOCATION: Glenashton Drive, Oakville Ontario L6H-4C1
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1-year childcare experience
SHIFT: 7:am - 10:am and 3:pm - 7:pm ( 7hours per day)
SALARY: $11.54 - $13.00 per hour, depending on experience. Overtime pay at 1.5 times employee's
- Supervise and care for child.
- Get child ready for school. Prepare breakfast and lunch for child
- Take child to school. Get child from school and take them to after school activities
- Supervise or help with homework. Follow schedule of child activities
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals. Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is NOT a condition of employment.
This job is open to applicants of Aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
Please forward resume to the attention of: (Manju Kanwal)
© 2002 - 2017, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|