Charlotte is looking for a caregiver to care for her 8 year old child.
Location: in a private home in Surrey, BC
Work Location: Employer’s home
Job Type: Regular, full-time, permanent – Maximum of 24 months, 37.5hours/week, Live-out.
Work Hours: 6 hours (from 5am to 11am) 3days during the weekdays depending on mother’s work shift, 3.5 hours (from 6pm to 9:30pm) on Thursday and 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday
Care is for: 1 child
- Supervise and care for child
- Instruct the child in personal hygiene and social development
- Tend to emotional well-being of child
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parent;
- Organize and assist in child’s activities, e.g. games, crafts, reading and outings.
- Prepare nutritious meals and ensure a safe environment at all times.
- Take the child to and from elementary school and appointments.
- Light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Shop for food and household supplies.
- Supervise and help child with home works.
Wage $11.00 per hour. In accordance with labour/employment standards, any overtime hours will be paid at 1.5 times the normal hourly rate.
Education: Completion of secondary school
- Ability to interact well with the child and provide activities that are engaging for her age.
Language: must be able to speak, read and write in English.
Work Setting: Employer's Private home.
Other requirement: Clean criminal records and good health conditions.
Start date: As soon as possible
- 2weeks vacation every year.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|