Job Title : Web Developer
Company Name : Trust Plus Overseas Affairs Consulting Inc.
How To Apply: email@example.com
Trust Plus Overseas Affairs Consulting Inc. is a dynamic and growing firm specialized in providing advisory services for foreign nationals coming to Canada for establishing business and settlement, and Canadians going abroad for exploring business opportunities. Currently, Trust Plus is seeking for a permanent full-time Web Developer to work at its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- College diploma in computer science, graphic arts, Web Design, business or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of practical experience with the Microsoft.NET framework (up to .NET 3.5), including ASP.NET, C#, and Visual Studio.NET
- SQL Server – Strong experience with SQL, Strong knowledge of database development using SQL back end & analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS-Office, JavaOS, HTML editing software, website creation and management software and Desktop publishing software
- Demonstrated knowledge of web service design and API
- Demonstrated ability to be a member of a team, collaborate with others and be accountable and reliable
- Plan, organize and prioritize activities in order to meet organizational objectives
- Effective interactive communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think and act quickly in a time sensitive environment, and meet deadlines
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
$28.50 per hour; 35 hours per week, $51,870 per annum
We welcome applications from all interested parties. Applicant must include an introductory letter referring to 679427 and send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.