400 international Trading Ltd. is looking for a full-time Motor Vehicle Technician at A & A Japanese Engine Specialist.
A & A Japanese Engine Specialist provides automobile repairing & service specialized for Japanese automobiles. 90% of vehicles we serve are Japanese brands, and 70% of our customers are Japanese speakers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review work orders and discuss work with manager
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
-Completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program
- Automotive service technician trade certification is not required, but an asset.
-Good English communication skill is required.
8931 Beckwith Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 1V4
Compensation: $26.50/hourly, 40hrs/week, 4% paid vacation
© 2002 - 2017, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|